Welcome to the UKpouchies Website and Forum

The website and forum are currently undergoing some long overdue updates.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope normal service will resume soon.

Updates will be posted on our UKpouchies Facebook page.

Pouched Rat Registry

A place where other news topics about Pouched Rats can be discussed

Moderators: Rie x, Trekky

Admin
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33

Pouched Rat Registry

Post by Admin » 07 Feb 2009 22:31

Hi All

We have established a registry for pouched rats in the UK & Republic of Ireland, with the intention of being able to trace liniage and bloodlines so that we all as responsible keepers and breeders can avoid interbreeding of these still relatively new additions to the domestic pet arena.

Please feel free to contact lesley@ukpouchies.co.uk to register your animal.

regards

Admin :ugeek:

Trekky
Forum Admin

Re: Pouched Rat Registry

Post by Trekky » 06 Jul 2009 15:13

Hi all,

Just a reminder about the pouched rat registry. We have got a good starting base down already but if anyone's got a GPR or EPR that they haven't registered yet and would like registered then please email me at lesley@ukpouchies.co.uk with your name and address, the rats name and if GPR or EPR and any details you have about its history for example the breeders name and address and the parents details.

Also please let me know if you would like your details added as a breeder on the registry and whether you are breeding GPR or EPR. I'll also give you details about registering your future litters on request.

Certificates and family trees will be issued to you that you can give to any future buyers and if they foward their details we can update the registry to include their details.

Already one line carries a 4 generation family tree :D

You don't have to be a member of the forum to register your rats or your details as a breeder so if you know any one that would like to include theirs then they are welcome to drop me an email and any future litters breeders have can be advertised on the NPRS site and in any current newsletters.
Lesley Reed
lesley@ukpouchies.co.uk
Keeper & Breeder of Pouched Rats

Odo, Nerys,B'Elanna & Tora

Seska
Regular

Post by Seska » 07 Jul 2009 13:48

Sadly i don't know much about Fern's background she came from a local exotics pet store and from what i've read she's more than likely a Simons Rodents.

Can i still register her? even if i have no plans to breed from her?

Trekky
Forum Admin

Post by Trekky » 07 Jul 2009 14:31

PM me what details you have and they can be added whether you plan to breed or not :D
Lesley Reed
lesley@ukpouchies.co.uk
Keeper & Breeder of Pouched Rats

Odo, Nerys,B'Elanna & Tora