Welcome to the UKpouchies Website and Forum

The website and forum are currently undergoing some long overdue updates.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope normal service will resume soon.

Updates will be posted on our UKpouchies Facebook page.

Large cage

A place to advertise for any animals or accessories that you are looking for.

Moderators: Ratchet, Trekky

Forum rules
Please read the Classified Rules before posting in this section. Classified Rules
Please lock topic or delete once sale has ended
MaffiasAngel
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33

Large cage

Post by MaffiasAngel » 13 Jan 2012 09:52

I've had to move my bunny in from the cold this winter as she's getting a little bit old, but the poor thing has had to make do with a XL carrier case for the last few weeks %-6 I don't intend on putting her back out now, except to graze in the summer, so am really looking out for a decent size cage. She's a rex rabbit, so anything smaller than 120cm would probably be too small. Even though she's allowed to wonder the house in the day, she will be spending most nights there also, so I want her to have plenty of room to move about and be comfortable in.

I know this site is dedicated to pouched and non pouched rats, but I'm assuming everyone here is an animal lover and couldn't think of a better place to ask. I'd be very grateful if anyone had anything suitable available :))

Feel free to PM me or leave a message here.

Thanks
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein

“Do not stalk your prey until you are sure that it is prey.” Glaedr

MaffiasAngel
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33

Re: Large cage

Post by MaffiasAngel » 13 Jan 2012 16:53

Also I forgot to mention I was hoping to pay between £20 and £40 and and extra for delivery, although pick up would be easier. I live in South Wales though, not too far from Cardiff, but further away than that would mean delivery.

Thanks
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein

“Do not stalk your prey until you are sure that it is prey.” Glaedr